The Blue Cruise is a popular yachting holiday in Turkey that takes place in the Aegean and Mediterranean Seas. The cruise typically starts in Bodrum and ends in Antalya, and it visits a variety of islands and coastal towns along the way.
Things to see and do on a Blue Cruise:
- Swim and sunbathe: The Blue Cruise is a great way to relax and enjoy the sun and sea. The cruise ships typically stop at a variety of beaches where you can swim, sunbathe, and enjoy water sports.
- Explore ancient ruins: Turkey is home to a wealth of ancient ruins, and the this travel offers opportunities to visit some of the most famous sites, such as the ancient city of Ephesus and the ruins of Troy.
- Visit picturesque villages: The travel also takes in a number of picturesque villages, where you can experience the local culture and cuisine.
When to go on this travel:
The best time to go on a travel is during the summer months, when the weather is warm and sunny. The average temperature in June, July, and August is in the 80s Fahrenheit.
Cost of a Blue Cruise:
The cost of a travel varies depending on the length of the cruise, the type of yacht you choose, and the level of service you want. In general, Blue Cruises are more expensive than other types of yachting holidays.
Tips for planning a Blue Cruise:
- Book early: Blue Cruises are in high demand, so it’s important to book early, especially if you’re traveling during the peak season.
- Consider a longer cruise: This travel is a great way to see a lot of Turkey, so you’ll want to give yourself enough time to explore.
- Pack for all types of weather: The weather in Turkey can be unpredictable, so it’s important to pack for all types of weather, including warm clothes, rain gear, and sunscreen.
The travel is a great way to experience the beauty, history, and culture of Turkey. By planning ahead and packing for all types of weather, you can ensure that you have a memorable vacation